Accreditation Training Options
Celebrating our New Website we invite you to Get eDISC Accredited in your Pyjamas!
We’ve adapted to the COVID world and relaunched with our ‘DISC Anywhere” Accreditation Training. Our pilot session sold out before it was publicaly announced!
At 45% off the usual cost and limited to 5 participants we expect this one will too – so book now, as this will be the last one at this discounted price.
Our next online eDISC® Practitoner Accreditation is on 13 and 15 October 2020.
Pre-work: Covers DISC theory, models, the four DISC styles and an introduction to eDISC.
Session One – 9am to 12pm (AEST) Tuesday, October 13: Covers the components of the eDISC reports, intpretating profiles and the diamond.
Session Two – 9am to 12pm (AEST) Wednesday, October 14: Covers debriefing, ethics. customising eDISC for different purposes promoting you
Reserve your spot today! Click the button below to register.
We offer a number of training programs throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific Regions. Contact Us today for more information about any of our training options.
DISC Introductory Training Options
DISC Theory, Models and Instruments
- Ancient and modern history of DISC from western and eastern perspectives
- How to explain DISC in simple terms
- Getting comfortable with the styles
- Style recognition practices
- Overview of DISC Models and products
- How to determine the validity and reliability of the different DISC (and other) assessment products on the market
- Overview of complQuestionnaires and reports available on the market
- DISC graph interpretations…. What to look for and how to practically use the information?
- How to use DISC reports as a developmental workbook
- How to blend DISC with your training, coaching and other services.
Implementing the DISC in your, or your client’s organisation
- Preparing individuals to undertake the questionnaire
- Preparing for debriefing sessions (individual and workshop scenarios)
- Handling the questions and mis-matches between the content of the report and the person’s perception of themselves
- Practical debrief session
- Overview of multi-person DISC reports
- Using DISC for team-building, leadership development, coaching, recruitment, performance management + more applications!
- How to structure your presentations and workshops
- Customisation options for DISC for your context and clients.
- Embedding DISC in the workplace
- Review of the included and purchasable DISC resources
or FREE CALL 1800 768 569 or 61 7 3103 0177 from outside Australia.
eDISC Introductory Training
Duration: 3 Hours
Basic DISC Theory
Personal Analysis reports
Workplace applications of the tools
Suitable for all anyone wanting to learn about DISC in the workplace.
All of the above programs are available live online at your convenience.
Minimum 1, Maximum 3 participants from the same organisation